Kristen and Bethany would be honored to speak at your church event, retreat, conference or Bible study. These sisters don’t miss a beat when it comes to sharing God’s truth with girls and women of all ages. The energy and enthusiasm they bring will keep your audience on the edge of their seats. If the attendees aren’t laughing or crying, they are scrambling to take notes during these fast paced sessions.
Whether it’s a retreat, Bible study series, conference, or just a one-time session, your audience will leave with a renewed passion for God’s beautiful design for womanhood.
The only regret your attendees will have is that they didn’t invite more of their friends to come.
- God’s Design for the Girl
- What is True Beauty?
- Why Gender Matters
- God’s Liberating Truth About Sex
- Guys and Romance
- Why Being a Girl Matters
- The Lies of our Culture
- A Snapshot of Feminism
- The Purpose for Modesty
- Godly Friendships with Guys
- Biblical Womanhood
- Discovering True Beauty
- The Wise Girl vs. the Foolish Girl
- God, My Heart and Fashion
- Valuing the Male and Female Roles
- The Bible’s Take on Marriage
- God’s Best for Your Love Life
- Being Wise in a Seductive Culture
- The History of Feminism
- Girl Defined Discovering God’s Design for Beauty,
Femininity, and Identity
- Brave Girl Embracing God’s Best in the Midst of a
Crazy Confusing Culture
- Reaching Beyond Myself Gaining a God Sized Vision for Your Life
- Radical Purity Staying Afloat in a Sex-Obsessed
- Guys: Keeping Your Heart in Check
- How to Honor God with Your Love Life
Kristen and Bethany would love to chat with you about the possibility of coming to your event. Please ﬁll out the form below to get in contact with their team. Someone will respond to as soon as possible.
Do you speak on other topics besides the ones mentioned on your website?
Yes we do! Email us directly with the topics you have in mind and we'll let you know if we can do it.
Do you travel for events?
Yes, we do! We are located in San Antonio, Texas and are willing to travel to most events around the state, country, and internationally.
Is there a cost to have you speak at my event?
We do not charge a set speakers fee, instead, we gratefully accept a donation of any size for the ministry.
What age range do you typically speak to you?
We speak to girls and women of all ages. We have created sessions geared towards teens, college age girls, and women. Let us know which age group you’re interested in and we will gear the sessions accordingly.
Do you speak individually, or only as a team?
Almost all of our sessions are formatted to speak as a team. To get the full benefit of each session, we are most effective when speaking together.
Girl Defined book! PURCHASE